Who else offers counselling besides us?
Further offers for students who have fled Ukraine
- The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has set up a National Contact Point Ukraine with an overview of various support services in the academic field. The platform offers comprehensive information and assistance for Ukrainian students and researchers. The information is available in German, English and Ukrainian.
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research has set up a website for refugees from Ukraine with information on school, training, studies, work & recognition of foreign vocational qualifications in German, English and Ukrainian: Information for Refugees from Ukraine - BMBF
- Information from the German Rectors' Conference (HRK) on access to higher education, preparation for studies and financial support has been compiled here.
- In addition, you will find important information on entry, residence status and assistance offers as well as on the online application for a residence permit on the website Berlin.de/ukraine/ankommen.
- The student advisory services of the public and state-recognised private universities can advise you on questions regarding admission, recognition of educational qualifications and other important topics.
The studierendenWERK Berlin continues to provide services and offers for all students, regardless of their ethnic and/or social background, religion, gender, skin colour, nationality or physical, mental or psychological limitations.