Centre for Student Refugees Berlin
Initial counseling and orientation for refugee students or prospective refugee students.
We offer refugee students and prospective refugee students - in short: those affected by the Ukraine War - initial advice on taking up studies in Berlin as well as orientation for successful studies in Berlin. We collect relevant information and prepare it clearly.
The Centre for Student Refugees Berlin is available via phone every Thursday between 10am and 1pm under the telephone number 030 93939-8425. You can also reach out via email around the clock.
You can also reach out via email around the clock.
We can also gladly offer in person counselling on appointment. Online appointments via Cisco-WebEx are also possible.
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers of the studierendenWERK BERLIN for refugee students
- Enrolled students who have financial or study organisation problems due to the current situation in Ukraine and the sanctions against Russia can contact our social counselling service at any time. We will take a look at your case and look for solutions together.
- Since 1 June 2022, refugee Ukrainian students with a residence title according to § 24 AufenthG can receive financial support through BAföG.
- In individual emergencies, there are various funds that can be applied for once, such as the Solidarity Fund of the UdK Berlin. The funds are linked to different conditions. In a conversation with the social counselling service, we will check whether these conditions apply to your situation and whether you are eligible for a financial grant.
- If you need psychological or psychotherapeutic support in this stressful situation, our psychotherapeutic counselling service will be happy to help you at any time.
- Refugee children can be admitted to the daycare centres of the studierendenWERK Berlin. The prerequisite for this is the application for a daycare voucher.