Housing eligibility - Under what conditions may I live in the dormitory?


Who is eligible for residence?

Students of the state universities of the state of Berlin as well as students of state-recognized private universities in the state of Berlin who pay studierendenWERK's fees.

Tenants are required to provide proof of their continued eligibility for housing by April 15 and October 15 of each year by submitting a valid semester certificate.
The proof is provided online via the dormitory portal.