Mensa ASH Berlin Hellersdorf
The Mensa ASH Hellersdorf is a modern canteen within the catchment area for the Alice Salomon Hochschule Berlin (Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences).
At the moment we offer our Backshop offer as well as Click&Collect.
Here, food can be pre-ordered warm to eat on site or cold to take away.
Sandwiches, coffee, cake & Co. - in our backshops you can get delicious snacks to go.
In mid-october you can see here the menu to order.
Mensa on demand
What's important to know:
- Advance booking is only possible until 12 noon of the previous day. We need this advance notice to be able to prepare everything. We really only precook as many portions as have been ordered. This way we avoid waste and act economically.
- Meals are served packaged.
- Once you have collected the food, you should not wait too long for consumption. It can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 48 hours (note best before date).
- The trays can be warmed with the foil for 3-4 minutes in the microwave at 800 W or about 5-7 minutes in the oven at 110°C.
- If you fail to collect your pre-ordered meal 3 times in a row, a 4-week suspension will follow.
- The containers largely consist of sustainable raw materials (sugar cane, for example).
12627 Berlin (Hellersdorf district)
Tram 18, M6 (U-Bahnhof Hellersdorf)
Bus 195, X54 (U-Bahnhof Hellersdorf)