- How can I finance my studies and the final stages of my degree?
- Do my parents have to support me or could I get BAföG?
- Who can help me when I have problems with administrative offices?
- Questions about health insurance, housing subsidies, or child benefit?
- Pregnant – what now? Child(ren) and studying – how to combine the two?
- Entitlement to social services – too complex? Or do you have more specific questions?
studierendenWERK counsels on financing studies, studying with children, provides counselling on academic writing, provides psychological counselling, is a contractual partner for the KfW student loan and supports studying with special needs.
Social Counselling = Counselling on the following topics
Changes for students in 2022
Electricity and heating costs are rising. We show you where there is potential for savings in other areas in 2022.
What does a "study assistance" do?
About an unusual side job...
BAföG in times of Corona
The winter semester 21/22 will also not be a regular semester.