1. Registration

Your child is already born? Are you a student or work at one of our partner universities? Then you can register your child for a place in one of our daycare centers. Use our conveniently Online form. Registration and contract awarding takes place at the respective facility. In order to allocate places, pre-registration lists are kept for the children in the daycare centers.

To conclude a contract, you need a so-called "daycare voucher". The youth welfare office in your district will issue this to you upon presentation of the child's birth certificate as well as proof of your activity and income. You can also use the daycare voucher online apply for. For students, the presentation of the semester certificate is sufficient to claim full-time care, as studying represents full-time employment. However, you are not allowed to be on leave.

Please note that the application for a daycare voucher should be submitted at the earliest 9 months and at the latest 2 months before the desired start of childcare.