Due to the enormous increase in purchasing costs, the studierendenWERK BERLIN is forced to increase the prices of some of our food products.
The price increases are as follows for the student price (category 1):
- The price for the small side salad will increase from 0,60 Euro to 0,70 Euro.
- The price for the large side salad increases from 1,75 Euro to 1,95 Euro.
- The price for the side dish potato nature increases from 0,60 Euro to 0,70 Euro
- The price for the side dish potato processed (e.g. dumplings or mashed potatoes) increases from 0,75 Euro to 0,85 Euro
- The price for the large salad special increases from 3,45 Euro to 3,75 Euro
- The price for the large salad special with egg or similar increases from 3,45 Euro to 3,95 Euro
- The price increases are regrettable, but unfortunately unavoidable due to the continuing price increases in the food sector.
Furthermore, despite the ongoing inflation, the studierendenWERK BERLIN strives to keep prices stable for students as long as possible and to offer them more affordable meals. The price range for supported meals (not: action meals) continues to be in the range of 1.45 euros to 3.80 euros.
Also starting in January, the studierendenWERK will offer a daily plate meal for 1.45 euros.