How can I change the world?: Participants wanted for workshop
Get involved in the online workshop "How can I change the world?"!
Together with around 300 students from all disciplines and semesters nationwide, you will look beyond your screen into the world "out there": Be inspired by other approaches to solving social challenges, contribute your ideas and find out where you can pull the lever to initiate change. How can you take responsibility? For your life, your environment and society? Moving impulses surprise you, discussion rounds at eye level challenge you, the network of "others" motivates you. We are interested in: What drives you?
Experience a change of perspective in the workshop! Extraordinary leaders give an open and direct insight into how they move our society - in good times as well as in times of crisis!
You can expect exciting discussions, keynotes, sharing opportunities, and virtual table conversations with invited guests such as.
- Dr. Julia Freudenberg, Managing Director, Hacker School
- Martin Fuchs, political consultant, blogger
- Ana-Cristina Grohnert, Chairwoman of the Board, Diversity Charter
- Yukiko Kobayashi, Founder, ImpactDOCK Hamburg
- Katja Kraus, Managing Director, Jung von Matt/sports, former board member of Hamburger SV
- Harald Kröger, Member of the Executive Board, BOSCH
- Manouchehr Shamsrizi, gamelab Berlin
The workshop is being conducted by Common Purpose, a global nonprofit organization with a mission to strengthen civil society through leadership programs.
The studierendenWERK BERLIN will cover the participation fee for 100 Berlin students. Register for free until 16.05.2021.
The workshop will take place online on 06/23/2021 from 4pm to 9pm. You can find more information about the workshop in the flyer:
|Flyer Workshop "How can I change the world?" (1.27 MB)|
23 June 2021
04:00 PM to 09:00 PM