For the promotion of scholarships/exchange programmes, the studierendenWERK BERLIN has a procedure in place for the preferential allocation of housing for foreign students.
The Berlin universities and universities for applied sciences have entered quota agreements with the studierendenWERK. For applications, program students should please contact the German Academic Exchange Service or the International Office of the relevant universities.
Accommodation for family members is only possible in exceptional cases, within the framework of the special ruling, and only if there is sufficient space available.
If, as a program student you do not receive a quota space from your Berlin university, due to non-availability, you have the option to apply on our website with your proof of your enrolment, proof of payment for the semester and your passport.
The places are allocated after receipt of the application.
Preferential allocation is not possible via the housing portal.
Your point of contacts are:
- Technical University of BERLIN
Tel: + 49 (030) 314-24696
Tel: + 49 (030) 314-71464
- Free University of Berlin
Tel. + 49 (030) 838-73470
- HTW BERLIN, University of Applied Sciences
Tel: + 49 (030) 5019-2534
- Beuth University of Applied Sciences BERLIN
Tel: + 49 (030) 4504-2925
- School of Economics and Law
Tel: + 49 (030) 30877-2986
Tel:+ 49 (030) 30877-1260
- Protestant University of Applied Sciences in Berlin
Tel:+ 49 (030) 84582-135
- Catholic University of Applied Social Sciences Berlin
Tel: + 49 (030) 501010919
- DAAD scholarship holders please contact your respective federal state office in Bonn
Tel: + 49 (0228) 882-0