Click&Collect HfM Bakery Stand
In the Mensa HfM Charlottenstraße food can be ordered warm or cold to take away and reheat. Please use this form one day in advance.
Mensa on demand
What's important to know:
- Advance booking is only possible until 12 noon of the previous day. We need this advance notice to be able to prepare everything. We really only precook as many portions as have been ordered. This way we avoid waste and act economically.
- Meals are served packaged.
- Once you have collected the food, you should not wait too long for consumption. It can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 48 hours (note best before date).
- The trays can be warmed with the foil for 3-4 minutes in the microwave at 800 W or about 5-7 minutes in the oven at 110°C.
- If you fail to collect your pre-ordered meal 3 times in a row, a 4-week suspension will follow.
Also important to know:
- The containers largely consist of sustainable raw materials (sugar cane, for example).