Study Financing Day – Online
Papers still online until 27.09.2021
On Thursday, September 23, 2021, students and prospective students will have the opportunity to find out about all aspects of financing their studies. Topics range from BAföG, scholarships, student loans and working a job while studying to financing stays abroad and much more.
There will be an online info market with booths from various foundations and advice centers, as well as expert lectures, video interviews and podcasts on various financing options.
Online Info Market
In addition to the lectures, from
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
competent contact persons will be available at our online info market.
The online info market is over.
Nice that you were there.
- Beratung Barrierefrei Studieren
Foundations, scholarship providers, health insurance companies and other organisations
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes e.V.
- Evangelisches Studienwerk e.V. Villigst
- Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (SDW)
- Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung für die Freiheit
- Hans Böckler Stiftung
- Cusanuswerk e.V.
- Ernst Ludwig Ehrlich Studienwerk (ELES)
- Stiftung Begabtenförderung berufliche Bildung (SBB)
- Students at work
External experts and representatives of the studierendenWERK BERLIN will provide information in lectures, video interviews and podcasts on topics such as (accessible from 10 a.m. and online until 9/27/21):
- Scholarships awarded by foundations
- Jobs, labour and social law
- Student loans