The federal government's bridging aid is being reinstated. Students can submit applications until the end of the winter semester (31.03.2021).
ATTENTION! THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE IS DIFFERENT IN THE 2ND ROUND!
Applications that are submitted according to the "proven" pattern will be rejected. Please note the following!
The access data (and master data) can still be used, but the certificate of study of the current winter semester 20/21 must be uploaded.
- Furthermore, it must be justified and proven that there is a pandemic-related emergency. For this purpose, documents or self-declarations must be submitted, which refer to the two previous months and also the current month. The proof of the emergency from the first round is not sufficient! The proof must refer to the previous two months.
- Reasons can be e.g: Loss of job, unsuccessful applications in the months September / October. Everything must be documented accordingly.
- If it cannot be proven that the termination in September / October was due to a pandemic, a self-declaration can be submitted instead, which will explain the reason and circumstances of the termination.
- Anyone who unsuccessfully applied for a job in September / October must provide evidence of at least two applications including rejections. If these documents cannot be provided due to the pandemic, a self-declaration must be submitted with the applications and rejections.
- As financial proof, the bank statements of the previous month and the current month must be provided. This applies to all accounts whose credit balances can be accessed at short notice.
Please check your documents thoroughly before uploading them:
- Are the account statements really complete and without gaps (account statements legible, unblackened and without gaps up to the day before the application)?
- Has the pandemic-related emergency situation been proven by supporting documents and do these documents refer to the last two months? Or is the self-declaration sufficiently and comprehensibly justified (please note the information below)?
- Is the enrolment certificate the current one of the winter semester 2020/2021?