Our Range of Counselling Services
- Difficulties relating to your studies (fear of speaking or of exams, procrastination, writing blocks, concentration problems, self-organisation)
- Social and relationship difficulties (social isolation, problems with friends and flatmates, being single, etc.)
- Current crisis situations (illness or loss of a significant person, thoughts of suicide, conflicts with your partner, dealing with separation)
- Difficult family circumstances (conflicts with your parents, your parents separating)
- Difficult financial situations (financial hardship, combining work and studies)
- Psychological stress (depressive moods, anxiety, addiction, etc.)
The Team is There for You
The Psychological-Psychotherapeutic Counselling Service offers One-on-one appointments, Groups for students and Pregnancy conflict counselling in compliance with § 219.
We can help with problems related to your studies and with your personal conflicts. We are, of course, legally required to maintain confidentiality.